Programme support involves operations to do with the deployment of human resources working for development cooperation.
It comprises the following elements:
- Development cooperation leave;
- Development cooperation officers, aid workers / those with aid worker status, aid workers with religious affiliations;
- Junior Professional Officers (or JPOs) with the United Nations;
- Junior Experts (JED) in the European Commission delegations;
- United Nations volunteers (UNV);
- Junior Technical Assistants (ATJ);
- Voluntary Cooperation Service (SVC);
- Trainees at the Directorate for Development Cooperation and Humanitarian Action or with ENDA-Tiers Monde.
For all the job offers and internship information, please head to the French version of our website.